Saturday, April 25, 2009

Evergreen Orients - Part 3

This week I bought an evergreen classic in a heartbeat! Luckily I had my loupe with me to check and verify that the watch is ok. The dial is a faded brown gold tone that gives her an aged vintage look. The case is quite big for this type of watch and measures 40mm including crown. The 20mm lug width holds the Orient stainless steel folded oyster bracelet perfectly.
ORIENT 3-Star Automatic
Caliber 469 Twenty-One Jewels
English/Kanji Day wheel
The shopkeeper pasted the price tag over the Orient QC sticker and when she removed it, some of the hologram came off. Nothing serious about this little imperfection though.


You can read about my other evergreen Orients here and here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi ym... lieu here ... we met at k2 yesterday evening... i happened to have the same orient but w/black face from cash converter few month back... very nice watch with cushion casing... cheers