Saturday, August 9, 2008

Some SEIKO watches that I had before...

Some of the following Seiko watches were given to me as presents. Some of them were bought but flipped later. Mostly the Seiko5 which I do not want to have too many in my Seiko arsenal.

My Dad's SEIKO5 which I bought for him from Chronograph.com. Dad got exposed to Swiss Made and decided to get rid of this watch. A starburst charcoal grey dial with golden hands and indices.



Next up is a SEIKO5 Sports Caliber 7S36 (23 Jewels Made In Japan). Retro looks but folded stainless steel bracelet. The bezel is quite unique but the edges are sharp to touch!


Another SEIKO5 Sports given to me. I could not warm up to the integrated futuristic bracelet and lug design so off she go to another part of the world!


Now this is a beautiful tuna case design SEIKO5 Sports. Not a true blue diver due to 100m water resistant and a pull out crown. Otherwise a very heavy watch head with solid stainless steel links. The red tip second hand is very outstanding against the white shimery dial.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome collection..! Seiko watches are recognized around the world for their great quality. Got a beautiful Seiko watch from SmartBargains.

dilutedmagnetics said...

I just purchased the black dialed version of the last watch in your post from Heng Wah (Bras Basah) today :)