Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Black Wave

Recently I went on a watch-buying spree as I thought since my baby girl is arriving end November, I better get the watches I wanted!
The Alba 200m Divers "Black Wave" was purchased from Chuck aka ttsugar from Taiwan. This watch is from the same series as the Blue Manta-Ray but came on a solid stainless steel bracelet instead of the rubber strap. As usual, I swapped her onto brown leather which a Panerai-feel to the look.

The above lume shot was courtesy of the Chuck. Chuck is a great seller and this is the second watch I bought from him in a month. The Alba came with papers, warranty (stamped 1998) and tag, without box. Thanks Chuck!

1 comment:

eguy899 said...

hi bro, just saw this and incidentally I also got a Black Wave on bracelet recently. coincidentally, it was also fm ttsugar, whom I now know as Chuck fm u! :)