Saturday, December 6, 2008

Diving with Oris

ORIS Divers
Caliber 733 Twenty six jewels
Wave-patterned dial
Water resistant 300M


The Oris Diver has a unique rounded case uncharateristic of the common diver watches like the Rolex Submariner and the Omega Seamaster. In fact, the Oris carries a huge presence on the wearer. Indeed a substansial piece of steel for the serious divers!


Till now, I am still puzzled to why watchmakers would use clear casebacks for certain divers watch. Any one can enlighten?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) You can see if the seal is working an if seawater has seep in?

2) Most people dont dive even if you have a dive watch (aka me)

Ivan

Anonymous said...

i hate this watch!!! nothing but problems from day one. been back for repairs 3 time in 6 months and now it stopped working again.

kohym said...

My dad is still wearing his, for years now, not an issue since day 1. Sorry to hear about yours, might be a QC issue that it slipped past. Hope you have sorted it out.

Anonymous said...

I bought one of these in November last year, it first went in for repair in December and then again in March! I will never buy another Oris, they are rubbish!
Do yourself a favour, save a few more pounds and buy an Omega or a Rolex!

kohym said...

Hi, I already own a Rolex and Omega. The ORIS brand is still value for $$ in my opinion. Thanks! :)