Friday, November 27, 2009

Another Vintage find

For a while, I have stopped collecting vintage watches after my once vintage craze. But recently I acquired a very nice new-old-stock Pagol and last week, I chanced upon a mint Eterna-matic.
This is an ETERNA-MATIC 1000 5-Star with an automatic movement. The movement hacks and the date is quick-change via the crown at first position. The hands show some ageing and I don't think the lume is working anymore. Every part of this watch is original, with stamped crown and bracelet clasp. The previous owner is the first owner and he has worn it carefully a couple of times many years back and have since kept the watch in showcase. The very classic minalist look melts my heart and I acquired it in a flash. I think I may be starting another Vintage revolution soon!



No comments: