Saturday, August 9, 2008

SEIKO Automatic Diver's 200m Japan - Trilogy Cult Divers

SEIKO Automatic Diver's 200m (Made In Japan )
Caliber 7S26-0020 Twenty One jewels
Unidirectional bezel
Screw in crown at 4 o'clock position


The ORANGE 011J


There is a "Tsunami Wave" engraving on the caseback of the 200m and above Divers.


The PEPSI 009J


BLACK Bond 007J


I showcase to you my collection of the Trilogy Cult Divers! This is Seiko's evergreen design of her Diver's tool watch. I have read many reviews on this robust watch but have yet to subject one to a beating. I don't think I will as the Trilogy is indeed beautiful when clean as it is now. But I sometimes do wear the Orange Diver to match my casual weekend attire.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you purchase the orange Seiko? I cannot seem to locate any identical model here in the USA.

kohym said...

I purchased it locally in Singapore.

Anonymous said...

hi where did you purchase the president braccelet?
TIA!

Anonymous said...

Where did you purchase the president bracelet? TIA!

kohym said...

the president bracelet is bought in singapore and the shop has no stock. any other queries, pl email me. my email can be found at my Profile, thks.

Anonymous said...

hi, could you please share where did you get the custom leather straps from? tk you.

kohym said...

leather straps from Choy Hing @ bras basah..