Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Another 8M catch!

SEIKO Quartz Alarm Chronograph
Sport-Tech Series (NOS)
Caliber 8M25-8010
Another unexpected find to add to my 8M series (found here and here).
One fine day, Mr. Goh from K2 sent me an MMS of a new-old-stock Seiko, knowing that I am into early Seiko quartz especially the 8M series (with the function dial at 6 o'clock and function selector via crown turning). Such a beauty this piece is, gun-metal finishing and olive green leather strap. All original with hang tag and label but unfortunately no instruction manual and no papers. I am very satisfied with this catch as she adds to my current 8M series collection.




An early marketing poster showing the Sport-Tech series, featuring this watch.


(This poster picture is from the internet and is not my own. Acknowledgement given to the owner.)

No comments: