Sunday, August 12, 2012

Planet Ocean caliber 8500

This is the Omega Planet Ocean (ceramic bezel insert) housing the new Co-Axial caliber 8500 with twin barrels, Omega's latest offering for the Planet Ocean range. I was over excited and bought her in a haste. After my mind settled, I realised the older version, housing the Co-Axial caliber 2500, seems to sit better on my wrist and suits me more as a tool watch.

Nevertheless the new PO8500 with her handsome dressier look is certainly worth a feature here. I sold her shortly after I bought her to a gentleman who was looking to upgrade his 2500 and my 8500 is timely!

So have I quench my thirst for the Planet Ocean 2500? Stay tuned for an update...

1 comment:

Luis said...

Great timepiece from Omega. Stylish design and color, one of the best watches in know.