Thursday, May 10, 2012

Swiss Chocolate

I can't believe this is my 4th Speedy! I just love the Speedmaster Professional "Moonwatch" range. The Speedy was my first dream grail and I remember the longing feeling whenever I pass by an Omega boutique, looking into the showcase. Now that I have four, the feeling has not gone off! If she is good for astronauts, she is good for me.
The chocolate dial version is not a popular Speedmaster model but I think the brown dial looks stunning under different lighting conditions. It sells with the original brown leather or steel bracelet version.
Sapphire crystal front and clear caseback showing the beautiful seventeen jewels 863 manual winding caliber.

2 comments:

Arnold said...

Hi,

What is the fair price of a 2nd hand omega speedy moon watch in a mint condition like this one? Do you know where I can get it? Thanks

kohym said...

Can you drop me an email? kymwatchlog@yahoo.com